SHARE makes your job easier.
With SHARE, you can accomplish all of these tasks, and more, through one connection:
- Save time. SHARE helps reduce your patient intake time, reduces duplicate tests and paperwork, and gives you more one-on-one time with your patients.
- Save money. One connection to SHARE gives you direct access to many health care data partners, such as public health registries, and saves you the enormous cost of having to pay your EHR vendor for each individual interface.
- Receive clinical patient data in your EHR: Patient data that other providers (hospitals, specialists, labs, pharmacies, public health agencies and others) push to SHARE can feed directly into your EHR (where capable).
- Automate reporting to multiple Arkansas Department of Health Registries: Instantly send reports to public health databases such as Immunization, Cancer, HIV/AIDS registries, and other databases like Electronic Lab Reporting and Syndromic Surveillance. One interface will connect you to all databases without costly per-registry EHR vendor fees.
- Place orders and get results: Automatically send orders to and receive results from national labs, and participating hospitals and radiology centers. Results can feed into your EHR (where capable).
- Achieve Meaningful Use: Satisfy up to seven Meaningful Use criteria, including Stage 2 Core Objectives 15 and 16 that require you to send a care summary with each transition of care or referral, and submit electronic data to immunization registries. If you’re an eligible provider, SHARE can help you earn EHR incentive payments.
- Position your clinic for PCMH and other reform initiatives: Securely exchanging electronic patient health data with unaffiliated providers enables you to handle transitions of care required for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practices. You can also receive alerts when your patients visit the ER, and coordinate patient care with other participating providers without phoning and faxing information.