Your patients’ health data, when and where you need it
SHARE gathers your patients’ clinical data from all participating health care providers to instantly give you a holistic view of their health history, treatment and progress. That’s powerful information that can transform the way you plan, deliver and coordinate health care.
HIE Integrated Services
- Electronic Health Record (EMR), Electronic Health Record (EHR), Hospital Information System (HIS) CCD/A Integration
- Direct Secure Messaging Integration (XDR) with EMR/EHR/HIS
- Public Health Reporting (Syndromic, Electronic Lab Results, Registries)
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Results Delivery directly into the electronic medical records system
- Notification Alerts
- Admit and Discharge
- SHARE Analytics
What Patient Information is Shared through SHARE?
- Clinical Care Summaries
- Lab Results
- Discharge Summaries
- Radiology Reports
- Medication Histories
- Transcribed Documents
SHARE follows all HIPPA Guidelines
SHARE complies with all Federal and state privacy laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the Arkansas Personal Information Protections Act, which are designed to protect your health information. These laws require that your information be kept secure both while it is being e-mailed or sent through a computer, and while it is at your health provider’s office.