COVID-19 Laboratory Notifications
Our COVID-19 Laboratory Notifications service brings alerts of positive test results of attributed patients to providers, accountable care organizations (ACO), clinically integrated networks (CIN) and payers. The qualified participants that are already receiving the SHARE 24-hour daily reports of ED and Inpatient Discharges will also get the COVID-19 Laboratory Notifications. Through direct secure messaging, we can notify you when patients have tested positive for COVID-19. Learn more about our Secure Messaging feature.
Access to this timely information can be used to;
- Improve disease management during COVID-19 pandemic
- Improve care management and coordination for patients or members
- Prevent hospital admission and readmissions
- Inform quality improvement
- Help healthcare providers pinpoint areas for improving outcomes