SHARE Training for Your Office
Our authorized SHARE representatives will work closely with you & your staff to train your office on using SHARE. We also have training materials/videos available for you to read, watch, or print. We currently offer:
- Initial training (Face to Face): In person training; physical interaction (request only)
- Initial training (Online): LIVE training class via GoToMeeting/GoTrainingWebinar (weekly), register here
- Follow-up Training, Site Visits, Workflow Analysis and Customized Training: Training opportunities to train new staff or get a little refresher for yourself (as needed)
Online training materials:
- Virtual Health Record Training Video
- Virtual Health Record Training Manual
- Secure Messaging Training Materials
- Secure Messaging Training Manual
- How to submit a ticket for technical issues
- Part 1 SHARE Update PCMH/MIPS/MACRA/24 Hour Daily Reports Overview & Part 2 & Part 3 & Part 4
- SHARE 2020 PCMH Program
- Patient Information Flyer English
- Patient Information Flyer Spanish
Are you a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Facility?
Below we have a SHARE PCMH Guide: Activity F, for you when you are preparing your documentation for Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care (AFMC) Quality Assurance Team to review your process of getting 24 hour daily reports on your Medicaid patients when they are admitted/discharges from the emergency department and inpatient encounter discharge and transferred back to your facility for follow-up for the Medicaid PCMH Program
Activity F: Join SHARE or participate in a network that delivers hospital discharge information to practice within 48 hours
SHARE can send event notifications for emergency department admissions, emergency department discharges and inpatient discharges on ALL patients. Whether you are in PCMH, Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), Accountable Care Organization (ACO), etc. -- SHARE can assist you in following up when your patients are transitioning form the hospital emergency department and inpatient back to your clinic. SHARE 24 hour daily reports permit your clinic to track high priority patients, frequent flyer emergency room users in real time.
*SHARE will need a patient attribution from each practice with specific data fields.